Anwar tak akan campur tangan kabinet, kata Wan Azizah








Sumber : malaysiakini

time finance

attention to changes in our economy. Even as a computer science major and a part time economic… BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile.

 At Quick Loans By Phone, we provide quick cash flow solutions to hard working people in a bind. We offer cash from $100 up to $1000 fast! Because we know that emergencies sometimes happen, we have implemented an approval process that takes one hour or less to complete and it can even be done over the phone.

 Let’s face it; there’s never enough money. Just when you think everything is going fine, your car needs to go back to school, time to rebuild your credit, or even time for a quick vacation, Time Finance can help you. Time Finance Co. .....well customer svc. was the worst....... but i find that for a business of that nature they have people that need to keep they're proffesionalism.

.....also this business for what its worth ....i find it FUNNY that they dont have a THERE OWN website ....WOW !!!... r they try to get my money everytime i make a payment over the phone.....i think not... Employee that really dont dress professional, grammer to most of there employees has to be a must.

....HUH?? QUE??....WHAT??.....is what i caught myself saying........i guess this will be one of those Co. That really need to be reported to proper authority ... Since they treat customers like CRAP come on now!!!!catch up with the times........LMAO TIME FINANCE CO.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!This company SUCKS BALLS be warn they will lie to you and don't trust LETY I'm glad you feel the same way but you know.

.. What goes around comes around and that lady LETY should get fire I got a message from the idiot president or something wanting me to call her but if we are so important she needs to call me ..... They have my info ..Here is the message I send to they're manager when she try to contact me Listen if your attempt to contact me or reply to this message I will report you.

..... By the way I will do that cause someone has to stand up for the customer (the little guy) I'm going to report this to the federal trade commission ... By the way have you seen you reviews... Omg I don't know how your still in business...PEOPLE I SUGGEST WE ALL REPORT THIS COMPANY ITS NOT FAIR TO US THE LITTLE PEOPLE ( consumer ) thank tu don't trust LETY I'm glad you feel the same way but you know.

.. What goes around comes around and that lady LETY should get fire I got a message from the idiot president or something wanting me to call her but if we are so important she needs to call me ..... They have my info ..Here is the message I send to they're manager when she try to contact me Listen if your attempt to contact me or reply to this message I will report you.

..... By the way have you seen you reviews... Omg I don't know how your still in business...PEOPLE I SUGGEST WE ALL REPORT THIS COMPANY ITS NOT FAIR TO US THE LITTLE PEOPLE ( consumer ) thank tu they will lie to you and don't trust LETY I'm glad you feel the same way but you know... What goes around comes around and that lady LETY should get fire I got a message from the idiot president or something wanting me to call her but if we are so important she needs to call me .

.... They have my info ..Here is the message I send to they're manager when she try to contact me Listen if your attempt to contact me or reply to this message I will report you...... By the way I will do that cause someone has to stand up for the customer (the little guy) I'm going to report this to the federal trade commission .

.. By the way have you seen you reviews... Omg I don't know how your still in business...PEOPLE I SUGGEST WE ALL REPORT THIS COMPANY ITS NOT FAIR TO US THE LITTLE PEOPLE ( consumer ) thank tu this business for what its worth ....i find it FUNNY that they dont have a THERE OWN website ....WOW !!!... r they try to get my money everytime i make a payment over the phone.

....i think not... Employee that really dont dress professional, grammer to most of there employees has to be a must.....HUH?? QUE??....WHAT??.....is what i caught myself saying........i guess this will be one of those Co. That really need to

HALAMAN SELANJUTNYA:

close
==[ Klik disini 1X ] [ Close ]==